Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Carpet

It's another blog-tory post!

I'm hoping to move this house swiftly, so I want it to look it's best.  That includes our year-old carpet.  Two little boys can make one rough year on the carpets let me tell ya.

Peyton's room looked worse, only because  of the sheer size of his stains, which we think were chocolate milk....

But it was under the middle of the bed...

so there really is no telling.

I forgot to take a picture of the stain to begin with...but here is the best I got.

See the dark spots? 
The whole area was that color!  I'm talking 1 foot by 6 inches!
here we are to save the daaaaaaaay!

Meet the dirt devil

stain: "I'm fading!"

one more touch up ya think?
It's like magic! But for now, no more drinks in the bedrooms!

No comments: