Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Saturday, September 17, 2011

Southern Living Chase

Sometime in 2010, my Aunt Donna gave me a two year subscription to Southern Living.  I have poured over every issue EVER since I was a little girl, so this was the sweetest thing she could have done for me.  At that time, we used a PO box. 


At Christmastime 2010, my Daddy and Dad put up a mailbox by the road for me.  One of my first actions was to transfer my subscription to our house.  This can be easily done on the internet!

Well now, I am changing it again.  But I made a boo-boo this time. 

A couple months back, we ordered Shutterfly pictures for my MIL, but she has never received them.  I was convinced that she gave me the wrong address! 

So when I forwarded Southern Living, I supplied the address I just knew was right.  Then I informed Jake.   I was wrong. 

Back to the internet address change form.  Only this time, it was too soon.  Customer Service request?  YUP, this is serious business people.  We're coming up on the Holiday issue!

Luckily, I received a confirmation email Tuesday night to inform me that my address has been updated, with the correct address. 

The one my MIL gave me.


Now what about those pictures.....

No comments: