Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Sunday, September 11, 2011

Up and Down People

Renevate to Sell-abrate! Phase 1: We had to relay our floor in one room.


  After the excitement of this weeekend was over, TJ's crib fell apart!  Six months ago I would have said, "REALLY?" But now I just say, "We better get over it and get on with our business." 

new bed = play pen
In case you ever wonder, your house and life turn upside down during renovation.  The kids?  They just roll with the punches and question the moving furniture.

Why does my room look different?
There are other side effects too.  The toy box was placed in Peyton's room during the floor relay, which resulted in NO sleep for Peyton Friday night.  Don't believe me?  Want proof?  I have some!

budding photographer?
You see, I found this picture WHILE Peyton was confessing his midnight adventures to Daddy. 

Comment on September 11, 2011:  Ten years ago today, Jake and I were seniors in high school.  ACHS (Jake's school) was allowed to watch  the coverage, but CHS (my school, Go Warriors!) was not.  I didn't need to see it anyway.  I do find it funny, however, that in 10 years I have grown and healed yet without fully processing the events of that fateful day.

Christmas Dance 2001

Tomorrow is our last real day as a family in this house.  I smell a house tour in your near future.  Minus the front room that you've already seen.   OH! I've painted the doors and mouldings white again, well, really I just touched everything up.  But I felt good about my accomplishment. 

No comments: