Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Thursday, September 22, 2011

To Gloss or Not to Gloss

May I just gloss over teh last week?  Would you mind terribly? We went to MS this weekend after Praxis day.  Actually, the boys all went to MS Friday so I could make a last ditch effort to study. 

Remind me to study BEFORE the test day next time.  Oh, nevermind.  I hope not to have a next time. 



My weekend was filled with shopping (new black shoes), and new church visits (TJ did cry).  Then my Daddy had sinus surgery Tuesday, I made pasta fagoili, and we all went to sleep. 

See? Nothing too exciting. 

I worked my tail off last week on this house.  Upside? My kitchen now has clean cabinets, dining room has bright windows, and TV cabinet is covered with minimal junk.  All that is left before listing my house is everything else. 

But today is not the day to start anything else.  No.  Today I wwill wash clothes and try to reclean the  kitchen, dining room, and living room.  Becasue deep cleaning is messy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO glad you coming back! =)

Whitney said...

to blogger or Corinth?