Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Friday, September 23, 2011

Shenanigance

I make this face all the time.  I'm so glad to know how ridiculous it is.  What does this look mean?  I'm perturbed.  Basically, one of the kids has just come up with a completely insane way of making my life harder.  That is when I make this face. 

Look closely at the background of the picture.  See the shed?  Want to see inside of it?


Please focus on the newly painted floor. 

See, what happened was..............

I was merrily packing boxes with china and crystal, when I realized how mice and quiet my surroundings were.  That's not good. 

So I trotted myself outside and found my shed door open.  Then I ran

What I found was my two little preciousness into Mommy's art paints. 

The ones Jake keeps asking me to throw away.

SIDE NOTE:  During this move, we have resolved to decrease our possessions by one-third.  It is my opinion that my boys just want to help.

Anyway, so I found TJ with black paint on his lips, (why?) and Peyton squeezing the tar out of all my paint bottles. 

"OK, boys, let's have a bath." 

I took the picture AFTER bath and boys were at nap. 

NEXT

I once had a nice patio table.

Not anymore

The boys decreased that for me too.

Fortunately, it was made of tempered glass, so no one was injured.  I used four WM bags to carry all the little rounds of glass away.  TJ tromped on the glass as if it were snow.  Peyton tried to run his hands in the broken glass.

No comments: