Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Friday, September 9, 2011

I Learned to Work!

I love it!


Day 1 of Renovate to Sell-abrate: First up, removing the humps in the floor of the formal living room / guest room.  I was prepared with face masks, work gloves, and a flat-ended shovel!  *whisper voice: be honest Whitney*  Fine, I realized I needed those things 1 hour into said project and ran to my handy dandy Walmart. Which I could see from my house until Aaron's was built.  But I digress.

this room, remember?


My grandfather (Dad) and I worked diligently until naptime.  The boys must go down to rest, and I needed a shower.  Dad kidded with my mom, on the phone, that he was teaching me how to work.  HEHE, I like that! 

Jake came home from his FINAL day at Foster Farms today.  When he started working with Dad I realized that I was no longer crucial.  pooh.  Upside?  I like to watch Jake work.  It's true!  Once, I watched while he used a sledgehammer to break up a concrete pad outside our living room.  Does that make me lazy? 

Dad and Jake
What did the cuties do while Dad, Jake, and I worked?  They played with my grandmother (Nana!)  Busy and sweet.

Nana put his mask on like a beanie
But sometimes Peyton helped out in the renovation.  He loves to work, that boy of mine!

Peyton wore his mask over his mouth

No comments: