Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Sunday, September 25, 2011

If I Had a Tear....

...for every time I've been frustrated today - I'd have a river! 

BUT- I am still here and so are the kids. 

Well, actually they are on their side of the hall. 

I am hoping to finish "Knowing We're Showing" this week; first part of the week hopefully.  The worst part of deep cleaning your house to put it on the market: surely is dirty-ing up one room to clean another. 

I don't have pictures to prove this, can you trust me?

Something else I don't have pictures to prove?  Our first poison control scare!  Peyton swallowed trace amounts of a cleansing medicine. 

Dude, I am tired.  This single mom stuff ain't no joke. 


not the poison control issue- this is when they spilled apple juice and found candy corn

No comments: